$49 Starter Pack
Currently on Canadian site (Click here to go to US site)
$49 Demo Starter Pack includes:
- Demo Kit with 9 engraved or printed samples, as well as a sizing chain
- 1 ea. $15, $29, $49, & $69 prepaid cards
- Free $49 prepaid card!
- PVC display including product samples, one of which is engraved
- Authorized Retailer static window cling
- Full size colour catalogue
- 20 Tri-fold brochures
- Referral display for auxiliary locations
- Customer order forms
Save over $75 when buying this Starter Pack!
Chain – Stainless Steel
Emblem – Stainless Steel
Jump rings – Stainless Steel
Clasp - Stainless Steel
Made in Canada
We want you to be happy with your purchase from EmergencyID. In the event that you are not completely satisfied with the medical ID product you have received, please be sure to contact us. To read our full warranty details, please click here.
Please note that if your beaded bracelet is caught and pulled excessively, the wire will be forced through the crimps, resulting in the bracelet having a looser fit. This damage is beyond normal wear-and-tear, and is not considered a product defect.
Basic shipping is included in the price of all orders (yay, free shipping!). This means you should receive your order from Emergency ID within 1-2 weeks, depending on the destination address.
If you need your Emergency ID medical ID product sooner, there are options for Expedited and Express shipping with order tracking at the checkout. All orders ship from Ontario.
Wrap a ribbon or string around the wrist that will wear your ID bracelet, adjusting it to the fit you would like your bracelet to have. Mark where the ribbon or string overlaps itself, and measure this length with a ruler. This length is your comfortable bracelet size.
From the drop-down menu, select the 1/2" size closest to your comfortable bracelet size. For example, if your comfortable bracelet size is 6 1/4", you should choose a 6" or 6 1/2" bracelet. Note that not all bracelets are available in every size. For example, if your comfortable bracelet size is 6 1/4", a 7" bracelet will not fit properly - you should select another style.
Stretch Bracelets and Sports Bands:
Keep in mind that Dragon Scale, Helm and Mini-Mail bracelets and all Sports Bands are intended to have a snug fit. When measuring your wrist adjust the ribbon or string to a snug fit, and choose the 1/2" size closest to this snug fit from the drop-down menu. Note that not all bracelets are available in every size.
What should I engrave?
This is totally up to you, but here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Include the information most important to first responders.
- Keep engraving simple and to the point.
- Choose from a pre-loaded list of common medical conditions on each line of engraving, or type in your custom information.
- People who are unable to communicate for themselves might benefit from having their name engraved on their ID product.
- As you enter the information to be engraved, you will see an image showing exactly how it will look on the finished product.
What is a Datafile?
A Datafile is a free online file that contains health information entered by you. The information can be as detailed as you choose. If you create a Datafile, the unique code engraved on the medical ID that you purchase through this website will allow you to more fully describe your medical conditions, allergies, medications, etc. In an emergency situation, a first responder can find additional information about you by entering your code into our website and retrieving your Datafile. Keep in mind that your Datafile can be viewed by anyone who enters your code.